The Friday Five is all about school!
1. Bully, teacher's pet, geek, shy kid in the corner, or something else?
Music geek! Band, orchestra, and chorus nerd. And I loved it!
2. What did/do you usually eat during lunch time at school?
For like...years in highschool I had a bag of chips/crisps, a can of Fresca, and a cheese and mustard sandwich on a kaiser roll. I would take my crisps and put them on my sandwich then eat it. Also, I took a bag of fruit-filled mini shreaded wheat which would be eaten in the morning after band.
3. What did/do you normally wear to school? Thinking back to what you wore(if you've already graduated), do you like it?
Oh god, the late 90s. Grunge. I wore it with pride. And no, no I don't like it, now though I do still own a few articles. Also, I wore Converse then. I do still like them.
4. Any sports/activities/clubs you participate(d) in?
Sport. Is marching band a sport? HA. I was in music things. Band, orchestra, glee club, jazz band, symponette, choristers were the main ones. I was also in drama club and forensics but I didn't really do anything in them. I was in Latin club for a year.
5. Any worthwhile friends you (would) still keep up with after graduation?
I talk to quite a few of my friends from highschool on Facebook, but I moved to a different country so it's hard to meet up with them.
So you've built up a world of magic 'cause your real life is tragic.
Keep you feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds.
- The Friday Five