The Friday Five
1. What is your most irrational fear or dislike
I don't like atonal whistling in closed spaces. I really hate being late for things. These aren't fears though, more dislikes. I have a fairly irrational fear of centipedes and insanity.
2. Describe your last (or only) encounter with the police.
Probably being pushed up against one in a train. They might have been transport police though. The train was busy and we were in the space at the door.
3. What's the biggest secret about yourself that you've ever revealed, accidentally or on purpose?
Um, I dunno that I've revealed any big secret. I guess when I was pregnant I kept it a secret for nearly 3 months (12 weeks was when we started telling people).
4. When is the last time you were really, really angry? Did you do anything drastic because you were so angry?
I'm not sure. I don't really do drastic things when I'm angry. At all. I'm non-confrontational for the most part. I just sit there seething trying to blow people up with my MIND!
5. If you could raise someone from the dead, who would it be, why, and do you think he or she would be happy to be alive again?
OMG ZOMBIES! Hmmm, I'm not sure anyone should be raised from the dead. It would be a bad idea. I know! I'll go with fictional people. Ianto Jones or possibly Spike Speigel or Simba's Dad! Yeah, something lame like that.
So you've built up a world of magic 'cause your real life is tragic.
Keep you feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds.
- The Friday Five